Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By csb
I have a 2014 Strike Force and a 2016 strike Force, are the cases the same? The reason I ask is the squirrels attached the 2016 case and chewed thru the case, and the 2014 is starting to eat batteries. I would just like to put the 2016 internals in the 2014 case. Possible??
By csb
On the top right and he also chewed on the top of the PIR. Jake seems to think that the cases are interchangeable so I'll head back tomorrow to pull both cams. I'll take a couple of pics and post them.
By bowhtr1
Must have put the camera on a tree with a squirrel nest in it. They don't like that. :D
By csb
IMG_1592.JPG
IMG_1592.JPG (3.04 MiB) Viewed 1734 times
I've had it there for over a year with no problems. Unless he's just got an Attitude :D
By csb
Well I started taking it apart and It would be more of a headache then its worth. I got all the way to the PIR and put silicone from the inside out. I then reassembled it and put a little more silicone on the outside. Needless to say I won't be putting it back on that tree. :D

I know we've had sales from TCP so far... Just won[…]

Has anyone tried sharing any cameras yet ? I feel […]

Cold fox

Nice. No video ?? :(

My LiPo cells taken from an old DeWalt drill have […]