Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By SPROULMAN
I have my camera set at 18 mp....
on the power save mode..
My pics at night are Grainy..

Some said go down on your MP and turn flash up to long range..
my pics were at about 35 ft or so..

Anyone like to chime in on their best settings for getting great night pics?
By reaperman
In my opinion, great night pictures with this camera isn't its strong suite, they are just ok. Motion blur is common despite what the side of the box says. The pictures are fine for scouting purposes. Antler tines can be counted as long as the animal is standing still, but once moving fine detail is lost. I turned my MP setting down to the lowest setting (4mp) after playing around. I believe that's closest to the cameras native resolution, after that MP's are just computer enhanced. I also use the longest flash range since I didn't find much difference between long and the next lowest setting. Overall, its been a good camera with great battery life, nearly 11,000 pictures on a single set of alkaline that haven't worn out yet.
By SPROULMAN
That is same comment Browning told me to do go down to MP 4 and use long range flash for night shots....
That may be why my old Moultrie takes real good night pics its like MP 4..
By picdic
send them a message back asking why the cam is "18 MP" if they suggest you set it to 4 MP for better images. tell them you only want to have to pay for a "4MP" cam then, see what they say.
By reaperman
send them a message back asking why the cam is "18 MP" if they suggest you set it to 4 MP for better images. tell them you only want to have to pay for a "4MP" cam then, see what they say.

Good one :lol:
By picdic
or, send them a message saying that instead of changing it to 4MP, you are going to change it to Moultrie. that should get a better response from them maybe.
By SPROULMAN
Thanks fir tips folks.Had camera out during winter learned some things...To keep from stealing I mount camera way up like 10 ft ..
Going to mp 4 and using long range flash helped at 40 ft .
Battery life is very good!
Pictures are nice!
By SPROULMAN
Can you post some example photos ?

Sorry i do not know how to do it!
Bear walking slowly no blur!
Deer blurry on heads and legs only!

Sent camera in today they feel.it should not be doing it!!
I think its going to keep doing it!!

Last night here, but I know the temp stamp isnt a[…]

Hyperfire 2 pics

Thanks a lot! I've been wondering how the images l[…]

Boly claims amazing trigger speed....0.1 sec....[…]

Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Can someone please upload some photos here f[…]