Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By wewilley
Anthony are you going to test the new browning was looking at the new Dark Ops Pro XD its has the dual lens thanks bill t.
By bowhtr1
I am waiting on them to come in. I will get one as soon as I can get my hands on it. I hope the 1080p is 60 fps. I may call Browning and find out. My spec ops Extremes have the best videos out there. 2018 may change that.
By bowhtr1
Not worth the money. The day video is 1080p at 60fps but looks like 720p. Not even close to the Spec Ops Extreme videos which are 108p 60 fps also. The night videos look pretty good but nothing special. The trigger is fast and caught me at 80 ft. The pictures are again good but nothing special. This is going back. I can get another DS4K or Spec Ops Extreme much cheaper.
By OutdoorBob
Not worth the money. The day video is 1080p at 60fps but looks like 720p. Not even close to the Spec Ops Extreme videos which are 108p 60 fps also. The night videos look pretty good but nothing special. The trigger is fast and caught me at 80 ft. The pictures are again good but nothing special. This is going back. I can get another DS4K or Spec Ops Extreme much cheaper.

I totally agree. I was looking at buying some of the new Browning cams, but I got to thinking I couldn't hope for a better camera than I have in the Special Ops Extremes. The videos on the Recon Force Extremes are just as good in my opinion but it is low glow instead of no glow. I love these cams. My one complaint is they don't seem to pick up movement on the left side of the camera nearly as quick as movement on the right side. I don't know why that is, but I can live with it.
By picdic
how on earth are the new cams videos horrible?
what is wrong with companies that introduce NEW models and they are inferior to the last ones??
they should be taking all the best things from the previous cams, correcting any of the problems/complaints that they may have had, and then updating to even newer technology and adding some new/better features as well to the latest batch of new models.
I was super-excited, after to seeing how great the videos were from the recons and spec ops, to see the videos quality from the new dual-lens cam. sounds like it's a let-down.
By SPROULMAN
Night pic s only good at 4 mp.
You will get motion blur on still pics which they say is not happening!
Not true it happens.
My old moultrie was better than this hd pro at night.

This feature is now LIVE. Please reply if you hav[…]

BTC-4P review

Yes, still set for 1 min videos. I've started usin[…]

NICE bucks, the top one looks like a army tank com[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Finally, Boly is releasing the following two true […]