Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
I carry my Canon camera with me to view my pics on my Browning hd pro trailcamera in woods.
It has bigger screen than my trailcamera.

It will not magnify the picture?
Anyone run into this and did you find solution?
Some say you cannot view browning trailcamera pics in Canon camera?
The only thing I can think of is your camera may use a different picture file format than the trail camera. Your trail cam uses JPEG file format for pictures. This is a very popular format with many camera models. I know nothing about a Canon camera but it seems a bit odd that it will open a photo but not enlarge it. Perhaps you could find a cheap tablet with a sd card slot or OTG adapter and view pictures with a larger screen yet.
why not just use your phone?
I use the microSD cards in all my cams. and I won't own a phone without expandable memory. just pop the sd into your phone and transfer everything over. bada-bing, bada-boom!
I wasn't sure if the file size on my new recon force 1080 videos would maybe be larger and take more time, but they are actually smaller and transfer quickly.

I think what others have said is fairly accurate. the camera uses a different format. and once the card has been in your camera, it has a file on it from the camera also. that could be what then possibly corrupts things when back in the tcam. don't know. but I know that nothing gets put over onto the cards from my phone when they are popped into it.
why not just use your phone?
I use the microSD cards in all my cams. and I won't own a phone without expandable memory. just pop the sd into your phone and transfer everything over. bada-bing, bada-boom!
I wasn't sure if the file size on my new recon force 1080 videos would maybe be larger and take more time, but they are actually smaller and transfer quickly.

I think what others have said is fairly accurate. the camera uses a different format. and once the card has been in your camera, it has a file on it from the camera also. that could be what then possibly corrupts things when back in the tcam. don't know. but I know that nothing gets put over onto the cards from my phone when they are popped into it.

You may laugh I cannot afford a cell phone :cry:
Thanks for info!Browning said Canon cameras you cannot see pics from their trailcameras.
Sad i have canon camera and wanted to look at my.pics in woods not at home!
Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Can someone please upload some photos here for us […]

With camera sharing the recipient does not need to[…]

Lithium Ion or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries […]

OAN is Excellent! Real news. Tipping Point with Li[…]