Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By Mac-
I'm trying to view videos from my Recon Force BTC-7FHD on my Ipad Air IOS 12.
I have a n adapter to plug the SD card into the Lighting connector slot, but no joy.
Can someone help me out with this?
Probably not the first person with this problem, but couldn't find it on the forums
Thanks
Mac
By Ol Arky
I ain't figured out mine but it appears you have to upload the pictures to your pictures on your phone before you can view them full size...
By reaperman
I'm trying to view videos from my Recon Force BTC-7FHD on my Ipad Air IOS 12.
I have a n adapter to plug the SD card into the Lighting connector slot, but no joy.
Can someone help me out with this?
Probably not the first person with this problem, but couldn't find it on the forums
Thanks
Mac

You can blame apple, they don't like the video format .avi, therefore without a 3rd party app your phone wont acknowledge your trail camera videos. You can download "iflash device" on the app store, its a free app that will play .avi. I have a "iflash device" iphone card reader (https://www.amazon.com/iMoreGro-iFlash- ... dpSrc=srch) that works off of the app. It works ok for the $12 I paid for it. One feature I like about this reader is that it doesn't load all of the photos on your phone before you can view them. Being it works off of the app, your not using the phones memory by loading a ton of trail cam photos just to view them.
By clarkengelman
I use mini sd cards in my Brownings with the sd card adapter and take my samsung tablet with me in the field and the videos play just fine on it.
By Mac-
Thanks guys

I installed i-Flash Device like reaperman suggested and it works !

This blog is a great resource. I couldn't have done it without the advice.

Mac

This feature is now LIVE. Please reply if you hav[…]

BTC-4P review

Yes, still set for 1 min videos. I've started usin[…]

NICE bucks, the top one looks like a army tank com[…]

Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Finally, Boly is releasing the following two true […]