For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
By LibbyLA
Really enjoying this thread, although the visual of Roscoe in camo boxers or a camo loincloth is a little scary :D.
By Roscoe
Morning all. Back at it again for the morning. 70* this morning. A light breeze out of the south....and bright with the moon setting. Beautiful walk out this morning. Good luck to anyone else hunting.
By Roscoe
Had a shootable buck in here earlier. Just not quite what I'm looking for. I could tell he was outside his ears, but not much else. Too foggy. And as the breeze kicked up and the fog started to roll out, he went with it. Imagine that! Never could clearly identify who he was.

Got a doe on my plot right now. I really need her to be putting off a "come and get it boys" vibe!!! :mrgreen:
By robnj
Good luck today. Great live hunt updates
By Roscoe
I've had a couple of little scrub bucks and a doe in here the last half hour or so. They just left. It's getting warm. 73* at 8:45 in mid November. Ridiculous! Possible record high today...I won't be here when it happens. :lol:
By kenfa04
Great thread Roscoe. I'm headed west day after Thanksgiving for a week and will attempt a live thread. Are you using photobucket to post pics?
By Roscoe
Great thread Roscoe. I'm headed west day after Thanksgiving for a week and will attempt a live thread. Are you using photobucket to post pics?

Yes sir, photobucket mobile app.

Looking forward to following along with you. Good luck!

One of my trail cameras keep stopping dead. I us[…]

I have been using this software for several years […]

Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646