For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
By johnnydeerhunter
Getting ready to head back to the blind with Luke, same one where he shot the buck. Planning on a morning hunt and then off to site in the slug gun for next weeks youth hunt.
By johnnydeerhunter
Thanks Ross and good luck to you. I'll tell Luke what you said when he wakes up.

Good luck to everyone heading out today.
By johnnydeerhunter
Saw four does yesterday but nothing close enough for a shot.
By johnnydeerhunter
Set up in the same spot as last week. Today is youth day for shotgun.
By johnnydeerhunter
Just had a few walk by at a distance, so thick here we couldn't tell what it was other then a deer. Hoping they show up eventually.
By johnnydeerhunter
Red tailed hawk just landed in front of us.
By Mjn1979
Good luck John. Bear season started in PA today,but I decided not to get a bear license this year.
By robnj
Good luck .great day today
By johnnydeerhunter
Haven't seen any deer in a while but even after being here over nine home hours Luke is not ready to give up. Sun is setting and shadows are getting real long. Temps are going to drop into the teens tonight so I'm betting on the action picking up soon.
Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]