For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
By Roscoe
Back in the Tower for the evening. The view out of my blind starting on the right where I shot the pig this morning and working around to the left.

No rain at all since we planted plots 2 weeks ago, so zero growth. Multiple days of rain chances next week, so the plots should take off. A 180* panoramic from the blind:
By Roscoe
Thanks John.

In the tower and ready to go. No wind, upper 30's. Beautiful morning to hunt. Sky clear as bell. Saw an incredible falling star this morning. Really bright and hung in the sky for a good while.

Interestingly enough there are about 50 guys on TexasBowHunter talking about seeing the same thing this morning!
By Roscoe
Back at this morning. Note to self: it's nice that the iPhone automatically changes the time, but you still need to change the time in your alarm! :lol:

Didn't have wait long for sunrise today...I.e...not a all.

Got 3 deer in the back of the field already. Look like does.
By LibbyLA
The first one was starting to show a little bit, second one wasn't, which was why I asked. Not only did you get two adult piggies, you prevented the birth of several more, and got some tasty pork to boot. Those looked like they might have been gilts carrying their first litters rather than mature sows.

Hope you get a nice deer, but if that doesn't happen, maybe you'll get more pigs.
By Roscoe
The second was younger than the first. Pics are deceiving, but probably 30-40 lbs weight difference.

And I just saw a monster pig this morning. Big big boar. He was checking out a scrape the 10 pt was working last night...unfortunately 5' on the other side of the fence.
Just some latest videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwSdb2V4PdM

Help me with my addiction!

Check with Verizon and see if you have texting on […]

I have a primos camera I run off a ext battery wit[…]

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]