For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
Well, last Monday morning's sneak attack hunt didn't catch anyone off guard. Let's see what a little Friday afternoon Hunt'n will bring!

It almost started with a bang. I had just sat down in the blind when a big yote crossed the long lane On my right. Didn't even have one chambered yet.
Ditto all that, Roscoe...I'm in my bow tree stand right now (Texas Hill Country) ....I used moonlight to walk to the stand...and the coyotes are sure singing up a storm...good luck to you. :smile:
Ross,

You better hope the eagles are waiting for you to PROVIDE breakfast, as opposed to them waiting for you to BE breakfast :mrgreen:.

Or maybe they're waiting for you to share some of your breakfast with them. Sounds pretty tasty to me.
Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]