For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
By johnnydeerhunter
As is tradition we have Thanksgiving dinner at moms and the kids stay there for the night. Stef will go shopping and I go hunting. Getting ready to get going now. Heading to a stand that Luke and I moved a little bit last weekend, seems strange going out without him, I'm sure I'll be looking at the deer standing in front of his blind. I'll try and post some pics once I'm there.
By johnnydeerhunter
Little breezy and cool but I'm on stand

By johnnydeerhunter
Wrong about the cool breeze. Its a cold wind.
By johnnydeerhunter
Scrape behind me isn't pawed out but it has fresh pee in it. Think I just saw a bald eagle fly by too.
By johnnydeerhunter
Hunt ended without a deer sighting. Had a hawk land close by, either a Coopers or Goshawk. I have a hard time telling the two apart.
By LibbyLA
Thanks for the pretty pics. I'm glad it was you and not me out in that snow and cold wind!
Michigan, Brrrrr ...

I'm not sure if I'm suppose to feel good or bad af[…]

In the second photo, it looks like his rear legs a[…]

Still Chasin, limp and all.

https://youtu.be/IVgE_6HUWNg About the 4 and 6 se[…]

darn coons

Cubby box and bait with a conibear 220. No more c[…]