For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
By Mjn1979
Me and my ten year old are at it again this year. This is his fourth year hunting and so far he has three bucks the first three years. We're going after a big eight point. Stay tuned.
By Mjn1979
Well we had a miss on a good buck early this morning at daybreak.
By Mjn1979
Seen two bucks and 14 does. Hard to get a ten year old to sit still all day, but he's hanging in there. Have about an hour till dark so keeping are fingers crossed.
By Mjn1979
Saw 21 deer today with only two of them having antlers. Back at it tomorrow if the weather cooperates.
By Mjn1979
Just got to my hut for day two of buck season. I'm carrying my rifle today as the kids had to head back to school. Very cold and windy so I don't know how much the deer will move today.
Spypoint LINK-micro

Yes inam wery disapointed. In log data say error […]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]