For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
By johnnydeerhunter
Monday was a bust and with Tuesdays weather as bad as it was (cold, rain and ice) I decided to go to work and take today (Friday) off instead. Heading to a stand we haven't hunted in probably close to two months. Had a buddy tell me he saw some good sign there last time he scouted and his father saw some deer there yesterday checking snares on the bottom fields. Last time Luke was in the stand he had a bear walk through and since it's not only deer season but two more days of bear I figured I'd give it a sit. I'll try and post a few pics once the sun comes up.
By johnnydeerhunter
Working on the fun part, 28* right now, I can handle that. Got set up early and just a little but before shooting light I hear a four legged creature coming from behind me. I turn to look and see two head lamps. I turn my green light on they see it and turn their lights off and go back where they came from. Don't know who they are. Just had a lone hen walk through.
By johnnydeerhunter
Flock of toms just walked across the bottom edge of the woods.
By johnnydeerhunter
I wish, wild turkey is one of my favorites but it ain't the season.
By LibbyLA
Where are the turkey pics? Maybe the deer will think that since it's getting close to Christmas, turkey is on the menu and not venison.
By johnnydeerhunter
Photobucket isn't cooperating at the moment. Those two jokers are back from this morning and setting up in the field. I yelled but they just walked on ahead. Think I might know who it is. At least I assume it's the same two as earlier today.
By speed2spare
Never fun hunting shared land. Best of luck to you.
By johnnydeerhunter
Day went without a deer sighting, not surprising with all the human activity. These two also decided to leave with half an hour of shooting light left, yep walked right out at prime time. They weren't even decent enough to loop around. They walked right through the area I was hunting.
By johnnydeerhunter
Talked to a few of the other guys that hunt there and pretty sure we know who it is. This guy has permission but no manners. When he first started hunting there he would actually set his blinds up right under my treestands when I wasn't there. I know it's not my property but that just ain't right.
Boly MG984G-36M Trail Camera

Standard alkaline batteries should have a voltage […]

Lookout issue

Please reply on this site as I am having the sam[…]

HI

welcome to Chasingame. tell us where you are from[…]

Playtime at the creek- videos

And- raccoons playing in the spotlight.. https:/[…]