Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By bowhtr1
I walked in to my stand before daylight. I passed my Spartan camera and noticed the green light on the front flashing. I opened the case and it started flashing faster. I turned it off and back on then went to my stand. When I came out I stopped and looked in the daylight and it was not flashing. That explains why I always get plenty of pics from one site and the activity drops off to nothing. I moved this camera three times to good spots and after a few weeks no activity. I brought it home and will do some testing after I get out of the woods. It sent me two pics overnight and a few today before I pulled it.
I walked in to my stand before daylight. I passed my Spartan camera and noticed the green light on the front flashing. I opened the case and it started flashing faster. I turned it off and back on then went to my stand. When I came out I stopped and looked in the daylight and it was not flashing. That explains why I always get plenty of pics from one site and the activity drops off to nothing. I moved this camera three times to good spots and after a few weeks no activity. I brought it home and will do some testing after I get out of the woods. It sent me two pics overnight and a few today before I pulled it.

How is your battery level?
Battery level shows 5.7 and P5 even on night pics.
It looks like it is blinking while transmitting the pics then stopping and starting again on the next trigger. It starts blinking slow then speeds up before stopping.
Sent back to HCO yesterday. We will see.
Got mine back and no green lights. Now I can't get it to take a pic when I send the command. It only takes and sends motion activated pics.
Is your real time control on?
Yes and the camera is on instant with premium. I also have credits.
Also, retrieve the camera settings and make sure your realtime is "ON" on the camera itself. Some times, you see it's "ON" on the website but it may not be updated to the camera yet.
I checked the camera, app and portal. I must be missing something. When I sent it in for repair it worked fine. I will play with it some more today after I get home.

Trailcampro.com is the newest dealer for Ridgetec […]

let me know how it goes. you can call me if you n[…]

Did this guy get shot?

I'm sure the man had something to do with it!

Late season bait station

It’s a good thing that moose doesn’t h[…]