Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to all Ridgetec Outdoors and Ridgetec cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By Anthony
People keep emailing asking if Ridgetec is a Canadian company.

Why??

It was formed in Georgia, and run by Georgia citizens in the USA. Cameras are shipped from Augusta Ga to the world.

I have a holding company with a DBA called Ridgetec.

In Canada, there is a distributor called Kershaw Canada which sells Ridgetec, knives and other sporting goods to an established dealer network.

All Ridgetec products originate in Augusta, Georgia then migrate to Canada and dealers.

I just wanted to clear this up. If you have any questions please ask.

:D
By FredG
Anthony wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:50 pm People keep emailing asking if Ridgetec is a Canadian company.

Why??
I have been under the same impression since your original announcement back in November, 2017... viewtopic.php?f=1&t=45325 :mrgreen:

Go back and read your post closely and follow the links and see if it doesn't give you that impression.

..... "Chasingame is proud to announce its role as premium dealer for the Ridgetec Outdoors camera products."
..... Canadian flag before US flag on website.
..... Back in Nov, 2017 the dealer map showed most dealers in Canada.

It wasn't until later that I realized that you were more than just a dealer.
Yes I see. Good analysis.

But most of the people I am talking about have never heard of Chasingame.

I did prune a few old posts out including the one you are referring to as it is confusing I agree.
This mornings hunt

https://youtu.be/C1OhzgNA6PI

Eagles

immature balds are often mistaken for goldens. th[…]

Hole in the sensor cover

Has anyone had luck repairing this without having […]

Bison

i did a trip down through the states when i was yo[…]