Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Moultrie cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.

Moderator: johnnydeerhunter

By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#197360 i am improving, i think............i walked away from m80's on sale at walmart....$74.00. but i may go back tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
By NantucketShedHunter
#197362 Congratulations on your recovery.
By bobcat
#197372 I admire your will power........ :D
By Sodbuster
#197375 Improving! I say you've lost your mind! 74.00 for an m80 :shock: Better go back and buy 2 before they are gone. Heck buy them and sell them for 110.00 on ebay.
:mrgreen:
By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#197385 there were three on the rack.....i better hurry!!! :shock:
By NantucketShedHunter
#197387 You didn't hide them somewhere else in the store until you could get back?
By bobcat
NantucketShedHunter wrote:You didn't hide them somewhere else in the store until you could get back?

Sounds like someone has done that before.......... :D
By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#197403 nan............bobcat..................it crossed my mind!!! anyway, i am going back early in the morning. i recovered.....completely!
By NantucketShedHunter
#197406 You never recover.
By rgilley
#197407 I couldn't have stood it.....I would have bought all three....
By Jeff K. OH
rgilley wrote:I couldn't have stood it.....I would have bought all three....

X2
By ko4nrbs
jeff keim OH wrote:
rgilley wrote:I couldn't have stood it.....I would have bought all three....

X2

X3!!

Now I have to go check my WalMarts. The one here in Claremore took all the cameras down and did something with them a couple of months ago. In Owasso they have two Tasco 3 cameras on the shelf and one WGI N6. That's it here.
Bill
By wacokid
#197452 the m80 is $127 at walmart.com so the price you saw may just be a reduction at your local store. I looked at mine and they didn't even carry the m80. here is the link for walmart.com

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Moultrie-Game ... a/16386228
By Jake
#197457 at my local walmart I seen one m80 a while ago for 127$. it was in the display case. then I came back later that month and they had a vexilar fish finder. weird.