Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Moultrie cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.

Moderator: johnnydeerhunter

By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#197478 there were two left when i got there.............................................................now there are none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
By NantucketShedHunter
#197485 1-800-GET-HELP
By hookedoncameras
#197495 In january i picked on up for $ 99.00 - they had 8 and they lasted a week.

Thanks for leaving them for me. :lol:

(You could sell these on ebay for a profit :shock:)
By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#197497 yea, i got the $99 deal also....but the $74 deal was more than i could stand.....a friend is going to buy one...i'll keep the other...........i am through buying trail cameras !!! :twisted:
By rgilley
#197507 I wonder if the ones that are $127 are the 2011 models and the ones on clearance are the 2010 models. I bought two 2010 models on clearance at our local Wal-Mart in Jan.
By Sodbuster
JEREMIAH JOHNSON wrote:yea, i got the $99 deal also....but the $74 deal was more than i could stand.....a friend is going to buy one...i'll keep the other...........i am through buying trail cameras !!! :twisted:

You mead you are through for now :mrgreen: Checked my walmart and they had nothing except the ever popular and worthless wgi yi-fi module. I was hoping to atleast grab a tasco 3 on the cheap.
By bobcat
JEREMIAH JOHNSON wrote:..i am through buying trail cameras !!! :twisted:

Yeah right!!!!!!!! About as through as I am.
By SportsmanNH
JEREMIAH JOHNSON wrote:i am improving, i think...i walked away from m80's on sale at walmart....$74.00.

I made a FORTUNE on you ! As soon as I saw your " I am Improving " post I called my bookie and bet against you ! :shock:
I put up $1000 bucks at 3-1 odds that you were going back and you were going to wipe out the inventory :lol:
The bookie thought " No way his wife is gonna let him after he PROMISED not to buy any more cams ! " :shock:

JEREMIAH JOHNSON wrote:there were two left when i got there.............................................................now there are none!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

The bookie is now crying in the street , wanting a to take odds on how long it will be before wifey kills you :lol: :lol: :lol:
By ko4nrbs
#197557 I'm thankful I am not the only one!! :lol: :lol:

Bill
By bdan68
Sodbuster wrote: Checked my walmart and they had nothing except the ever popular and worthless wgi yi-fi module. I was hoping to atleast grab a tasco 3 on the cheap.

You can usually pick up the Tasco's on ebay pretty cheap. I just got one a couple weeks about for $35. Shipping was almost $15 so I paid $50 altogether but that's what they sell for at Wal Mart, if you Wal Mart carries them

Here's one on there right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/TASCO-TRAIL-CAM ... 2a16a150a8
By JEREMIAH JOHNSON
#197565 sportsmanNH...you won that money under false pretenses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your bookie thought i had a wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
By carwash
#197900 Yeah I'm in at $99 on 2. It would have been real hard to walk away at $74.
By SportsmanNH
JEREMIAH JOHNSON wrote:sportsmanNH...you won that money under false pretenses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! your bookie thought i had a wife!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Well since you dont have a wife to answer to you were NUTS not to buy all 3 in the 1st place !!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
By NantucketShedHunter
#197930 I think you all should have an intervention.