For those of you with smartphones or internet at deercamp, use this forum to take us along with you on your hunting adventures. Post pictures from the stand or deercamp. Add comments and updates as you can. We'd love to follow you along on your hunt! Please note that Chasingame assumes no liability if you get busted by that buck of a lifetime while playing on your phone on stand. :mrgreen:
By johnnydeerhunter
Taking Luke for his first shotgun hunt. We went out for youth day but the opening day of six day shotgun is a different story, lots of people in the woods and hopefully the deer will be moving. We got enough snow last night to make things almost white, there is a layer of ice on top though. Hopefully the deer will be hungry and up after the storm. We are heading back behind the in-laws. I left it up to Luke, the in-laws are in zone two which is buck and bear only, no antlerless deer. We've got 4 bags of snacks and 6 ham and cheese sandwiches so we are set for a while.
By Mjn1979
Good luck to both of you.
By johnnydeerhunter
Cold morning here, finally hit thirty degrees but the breeze is cold and no sun. Everything has a layer of ice on it. So far no deer action.
By johnnydeerhunter
Luke saw a doe run through and the ice is falling from the trees. Still real quiet and not many shots being fired. Luke is resting his eyes at the moment, I guess it is his turn..
By johnnydeerhunter
Well the day ended uneventfuly. Luke has school tomorrow but I have another day off and an afternoon hunt planned. Although he wants his mother to drive him to the farm after school for a few hours in the blind.
By johnnydeerhunter
It sure is, we have the best time sitting there not really talking to each other trying to be quiet. I think he may have tomorrow off too, I was talking with Stef and since all the ice today caused school to be cancelled he really didn't miss a day of school so maybe tomorrow will be his missed day. Although they are calling for snow so maybe no school tomorrow either...
cel phone game cameras

I have a covert black and I've noticed you can get[…]

This firmware is now available. You can update yo[…]

Fall is showing its age

It is showing its age. This time of year goes by q[…]

Spypoint made a camera with a swap-able flash unit[…]