Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Wildview cameras.
By ko4nrbs
Kinda lonesome here!!

A buddy has a few wildviews on his farm. I asked him to email pics but no go. He's not computer literate and his fingers are so big he gets 3 keys with each keystroke.
Bill
By ClayPeacock
:lol:

Been kinda quiet in here too for the last couple of days.

CP
By NantucketShedHunter
A lot of the regulars left.
By Roscoe
Kinda lonesome here!!

A buddy has a few wildviews on his farm. I asked him to email pics but no go. He's not computer literate and his fingers are so big he gets 3 keys with each keystroke.
Bill

Yeah, somebody asked about about a Wildview forum a couple a weeks ago so I created one. Your's is the first post in it. :mrgreen:
By ko4nrbs
Kinda lonesome here!!

Bill

Yeah, somebody asked about about a Wildview forum a couple a weeks ago so I created one. Your's is the first post in it. :mrgreen:

Here is their new line up including Blackflash:
http://www.gsmoutdoors.com/shopping/wil ... meras.aspx
20 second minimum recovery time??

Some of the reviews over on Amazon dispute the 50 feet of flash range for the Wildview TK40 No-Glo. Some say it is more like 20 feet.

Stealth Cam and Wildview are owned by the same outfit (GSM Outdoors).
Bill
By SwampYankee
I have 2 of them here I picked up on ebay with the camo on them. Battery compartment is major cheap but it works fine. Day pictures are not bad at all. Night IR ok but eyes blur with slightest movement. I set them where I know people pass thru areas I want to check in case I loose them not much invested. No frills for sure but they get the job done. ! has good battery life, one, eats them up pretty quick. Opened both up, but nothing obvious shows up. Dates are what it brings up, I don't change them on this cam.
Last edited by SwampYankee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
By robnj
Wildview forum is the place to be :lol:
By SwampYankee
Here are a couple from it when I first got them. Close to the house and I was surprised how well it worked for a inexpensive cam. One of me for daylight and one in same spot on red fox.

Last edited by SwampYankee on Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
By robnj
Amazing how far that little led grid could light up the woods.
By ko4nrbs
Amazing how far that little led grid could light up the woods.

X2, Surprising!!
Bill
Here's my Lockboxes.

Nice job on the boxes Picdic! Love the paint job[…]

I am running a Code Black which is the same Cam an[…]

https://youtu.be/mGS6nP1xNqA

Beaver or Muskrat?.

Muskrat