I think you know what you are doing here... :)
By johnnydeerhunter
While a few of my plots did well this one in the woods behind the house didn't (as some of you predicted). It has some growth but not much and the few things that do start growing get nibbled off right away. I put lime down and some fertilizer when I seeded in the fall. This ground has been untouched and leaf covered for who knows how many years and doesn't get much sun especially with leaves on the trees. What I want to know is there anything I can do now to better prep the plot for spring planting and any suggestions on what to plant? This plot I can get to and keep maintained pretty easily.

By johnnydeerhunter
I would agree but the guy who owns the land probably won't......... :roll:
By bowhtr1
Maybe he would be OK with cutting the small tree's. Anything you cut will help. I would also send off a soil sample to see what it needs. You may be surprised. Search for shade tolerorant plant and keep a good rake handy. Rye grass and some clovers with take some shade. I would be looking for a more open area.
By LibbyLA
There's a reason there's pretty much nothing but dead leaves on the ground in that area :mrgreen: .
Spypoint LINK-micro

I know some people get it to work but honestly I h[…]

https://vimeo.com/374708646

they have completed a prelim review but a full rev[…]

I've been running my cameras on medium or low, whe[…]