Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By OutdoorBob
I purchased this camera a couple months ago and I am highly disappointed in it. The daytime photos are pretty much worthless unless the deer is right in front of the camera and it's a bright sunny day. Late evening photos are so dark you can't get much detail other than to see a deer is present. Maybe if it wasn't in a heavy canopy spot such as a field, they might be better. The night photos are much better. Actually really good for night photos in my opinion. For a $300+ camera I am really disappointed. I do like the fact the photos go directly to my cell phone. It takes 2 minutes for the photos to come thru. That feature is really nice even though I only have a 2 bar signal. I even purchased the signal booster ($80) but the signal did not improve at all, so I will be returning that.
Attachments
Image 2c.jpg
Image 2c.jpg (33.96 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Image 2d.jpg
Image 2d.jpg (33.74 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Image 2e.jpg
Image 2e.jpg (34.09 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Image 3c.jpg
Image 3c.jpg (29.39 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Image 3d.jpg
Image 3d.jpg (27.77 KiB) Viewed 650 times
Image 3e.jpg