Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to all Ridgetec Outdoors and Ridgetec cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By dbaxter
Ridgetec Lookout 4G LTE
The date and time on the info strip displayed in the videos is correct but, when I look at the information in File Explorer in Windows 10 the time is off by 5 hours. Example: Playing the video displays 1/17/2020 5:40:33 PM (the correct time) but File Explorer says 1/17/2020 12:40 PM. What is going on?
By Anthony
The date time stamp you see must be the actual file date time which I have never looked at. The time on the server is GMT 0 (London) which is 5 hours earlier. How do you use this date time?

Also I am assuming you downloaded this one from the portal right? Did you pull the sd card and do the same experiment?
By dbaxter
Anthony wrote: Sat Jan 18, 2020 9:39 am
Also I am assuming you downloaded this one from the portal right? Did you pull the sd card and do the same experiment?
No, I got it straight from the SD card. I cannot get a cell signal to use it wireless. No hurry on response I see you are at Shot Show.
By dbaxter
Probably not just yet. When I get a chance I am going to try it at my hunting property again now that Hunting season is over and the foliage is gone. The weather has been terrible on the days that I had a chance. I am not doing very well either (surgery next week). Hope all is going well at the show.
Raccoons mating season

IMG_0067 (1024x576).jpg IMG_0068 (1024x576).j[…]

Red tail hawk in flight

IMG_0009 (1024x576).jpg IMG_0035 (1024x576).jp[…]

Young eagle

Squirrels keep getting caught in my coon traps. S[…]

Well this guy is still kicking around. He won't w[…]