This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
It has been quite awhile guys. How has everyone been? I hope all has been well. And no clue where this deer has come from, all the neighbors have no clue also.

[URL=http://s32.photobucket.com/user/trailca ... h.jpg.html]
Attachments
10366C72-AF0B-40A8-BAB3-F401DC69B684.jpeg
10366C72-AF0B-40A8-BAB3-F401DC69B684.jpeg (1.69 MiB) Viewed 1315 times
Last edited by Basinger on Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
I guess its been a while, you dont need photobucket any longer, just upload directly to the website :D Normally, farm raised deer have ear tags, dont they?
I've seen something like this before locally. When someone raises an orphan deer it becomes almost like a pet and extremely tame, the person who raised it will sometimes put a collar on so that a hunter may think twice about dropping someone's pet deer. This may be the same thing.
Same here. I have friends who raised an orphaned doe and they call her Jane Doe. She has a red dog collar and a flea collar. she comes in the house but mostly lives outside and has had two sets of fawns
Camera color

I hope you didn't paint over the day night sensors[…]

If I decide to resell this one I can get the cable[…]

coyote gets a turkey

A turkey is a pretty hefty meal for coyote since a[…]