This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
Another 4" today. Strangely what was a active scrape dried up for two days since the snow started. This guy showed up tonight but really isnt interested in opening up the scrape, as much as playing with the overhead branch.

By picdic
good stuff.
we got snow real early this year, and getting a big dump tonight through tomorrow apparently. i've barely been in the hills at all this whole year. been out hunting a mere once, way back in september when it was still hot. and only have a fraction of my cams out too.
By reaperman
Where are you from? Alot of times when we get early snow it basically makes things sloppy for a few days and melts. This time its different, its staying cold. Single digit temps on the way this weekend and into the coming week. This is almost Dec weather.
By picdic
British Columbia.
it started snowing last night, woke up to lots this morning, and it snowed all day today, and just stopped this evening. and now it's supposed to dip to -15C the next couple nights.
have you seen that show Highway Through Hell? i live in the hub of the coqs. all our highways were closed today. town filled right up with semis.
By Anthony
A negative of Georgia... I am still running AC in my house and cars. I wear only shorts and T-shirts daily. I walk around barefoot.

Although cooler than summer it was 83F in the shade yesterday.
By reaperman
picdic wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:28 am British Columbia.
it started snowing last night, woke up to lots this morning, and it snowed all day today, and just stopped this evening. and now it's supposed to dip to -15C the next couple nights.
have you seen that show Highway Through Hell? i live in the hub of the coqs. all our highways were closed today. town filled right up with semis.
I have saw the show, many times. It’s beautiful country, but in the winter?? Around here the roads are basically flat, and crazy enough. I couldn’t imagine having to deal with the steep mountains, and with a semi, no thanks.
By picdic
reaperman wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:52 am
picdic wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 1:28 am British Columbia.
I have saw the show, many times. It’s beautiful country, but in the winter?? Around here the roads are basically flat, and crazy enough. I couldn’t imagine having to deal with the steep mountains, and with a semi, no thanks.
it's funny, that show refers to the coq as the "highway through hell", yet the original highway(and alternate route), the trans canada, is a way worse road.
i'm from saskatchewan originally. hadn't been back there since the 70s, when i left. went back for a summer, a few years ago. instantly realized why i hadn't been back. that flat scenery just puts me to sleep. i was missing the mountains instantly. driving out there was hypnotic, being so boring. always wondered why there's so many deaths on the roads there, now i know why.

https://youtu.be/2gRue7LZ2fk

Here's my Lockboxes.

Nice job on the boxes Picdic! Love the paint job[…]

I am running a Code Black which is the same Cam an[…]

https://youtu.be/mGS6nP1xNqA