This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
If you would like to download and install the software please visit:

http://www.scoutingassistant.com/

click the download button and then run the set up.

I do appreciate all those who purchased the software over the years it really helped me to keep Chasingame afloat.

I have branded Scouting Assistant as a Ridgetec software product but it works with all cameras. It can be install on as many computers as you like and does not check for a license online.

If a few people would test the download and install who use various anti=virus I would appreciate any feedback. I want to know if malware or AV complains at all and what you do to move forward with the install.
Thanks, I’ll download it tomorrow when I get home. I’ll have a weeks worth of photos on a dozen cameras to test it out on.
I tried downloading the software on my PC windows 7. A window pops up saying: Setup/install stopped working. Is this a error on my computer?

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: scoutingassistantsetup (2).tmp
Application Version: 51.52.0.0
Application Timestamp: 2a425e19
Fault Module Name: scoutingassistantsetup (2).tmp
Fault Module Version: 51.52.0.0
Fault Module Timestamp: 2a425e19
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00007911
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: fd57
Additional Information 2: fd57ee88d60a7aead79a6a60d2945e46
Additional Information 3: d3d5
Additional Information 4: d3d5cfc964083076e2530a5693063cd3
I can download and launch the setup and it installs fine. We will have to see. I made changes to the app to eliminate the online pieces that checked for license key. I have another guy who got it to work fine.

I will have to work on this a bit more. This is the setup crashing. It hasn't even installed yet. Very strange. did you run out of disk space ?
I was able to get the software installed by downloading it with a older version of Microsoft IE, which I normally dont use. Last night I was using Chrome my normal browser. IE gave me a bunch of warnings involved with installing the software. Perhaps thats why Chrome wouldnt let me install.
It installed ok, it added a icon and comes to life with a double click. I haven’t messed around with it just yet.
set up a camera and a location then import some photos from a location on your hard drive or from a recent sd card pull. then try out what you can do with it.
This software and filename have been on the market since 2011. I just recently signed the setup and the application with a new code signing ssl certificate. I am the publisher and the certificate is linked to my company. all completely legit.
Anthony wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:06 am This software and filename have been on the market since 2011. I just recently signed the setup and the application with a new code signing ssl certificate. I am the publisher and the certificate is linked to my company. all completely legit.
Well some good news...tried it this morning and you either did something to it or the AVG's giving it the ok allowed it to install this time. Will play with it after tomorrow when I check my cams.
Attachments
_20191007_081816.JPG
_20191007_081816.JPG (2.84 MiB) Viewed 5625 times
Hyperfire 2 need opinions

Has anyone seen photos from this camera online som[…]

With camera sharing the recipient does not need to[…]

Lithium Ion or Lithium Iron Phosphate batteries […]

OAN is Excellent! Real news. Tipping Point with Li[…]