Ridgetec Outdoors Vista Scouting Camera
(the sales price includes shipping in North America)
Time Lapse Scheduling – to assist you in monitoring large areas.
Duty Time Scheduling – to give you complete control in turning on and off the camera for security applications.
Live Preview courtesy of a high resolution 2.4″ color screen.
Innovative 10 zone PIR motion sensor with ‘Sneak By Protection’ ensuring more reliable movement detection.Read our full review of the Vista
- 12 MP Photos
- High Definition 1280 x 720 Video
- 48 No Glow High Output Black Flash LEDs
- 2.4″ True TFT viewer screen
- Time-Lapse Mode programmable
- Programmable Duty Time
- Fast trigger speed: <0.7 Sec
- Delay time: 5 Sec – 60 Min
- Auto IR light metering
- Video length: 5 – 60 Sec
- Video sound recording
- Photo burst: 1 to 5 sequence
- Multi-zone PIR detection : 70′ +
- Requires 12 AA batteries
- Ultra-Low power consumption
- Date, Time, Temperature, and Moon Phase
- External memory: up to 32 GB
- 12V external power adaptable
- 4-digit password protection
- Photo and video playback
- Compact innovative design
- Low battery indicator
- 1 year standard warranty
Every Camera Order will include a free Scouting Assistant Professional license. After your purchase is complete you will receive an email with your Pro License Key.