This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By Anthony
I got another coyote carrying something. This time I am sure its not a fawn but what is this? The legs look paddle like.

I believe we are seeing the underside of the "prey". Could it be a baby coyote and its actually not dead or prey? any other kid of baby? I have raccoons, opossum ...

I think I am going with baby opossum.
Definately a fawn, look at the ears and head structure. The fawn is very small, they must breed later down south than up here in the north land.
cf.jpg
cf.jpg (163.99 KiB) Viewed 4297 times
Found this one in the lease a week or so ago...They sure are pretty.....
Attachments
fawn5.jpg
Found this on a week or so ago in lease.
fawn5.jpg (3.74 MiB) Viewed 2653 times
That's one reason I kill every coyote that I can in our hunting area....
"That's one reason I kill every coyote that I can in our hunting area...."
Roughly 50% of all fawns die in their first six months of life. Predation, cars, mowers, disease, starvation, weather -- something's going to kill them. There have been a lot of efforts to increase deer numbers by reducing predator numbers -- it doesn't work. Reduce fawn mortality from one cause and something else will get them, it's call compensatory mortality -- 50% will die in their first six months.
I agree but I'm working on saving those 50% that do survive... It's a given that predators pray on the weak and injured but after that option is of the table so to speak, the food chain changes...
Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

Too bad the camera was aimed a bit too high, but y[…]

Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ