This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By snakelk
Eastern Oregon one year soak. This camera is located in a creek bottom, with a game trail coming down off the ridge above. This Stealth G30 ($50 refurbished unit) has endured multiple bear attacks over the course of 3 years and is missing pieces of the plastic housing (sits in a security box), but still works.

[[/url]
By snakelk
Thanks Anthony. Not too bad for a cheap camera. Ha ha, the bear open mouth shot was interesting! I can't keep them off the cams.

No, there is no cell service here. I wish there was. I'd consider one of your cellular cameras for this location if so.
By reaperman
That was a great video, thanks for taking the time to put it together. You captured just about every animal on the mountain, even a mountain lion. More!
By snakelk
Yes, my brother and I learned the hard way by losing several cameras to bears. Most of the time if the bear tore one off a tree, I'd find it on the ground nearby, although I still haven't found one (I look every time I go back too).

With the boxes, a lot of times the bears make a swipe or two and give up. At that location it seems the bear(s) are more determined!
By Anthony
snakelk wrote: Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:35 am Yes, my brother and I learned the hard way by losing several cameras to bears. Most of the time if the bear tore one off a tree, I'd find it on the ground nearby, although I still haven't found one (I look every time I go back too).

With the boxes, a lot of times the bears make a swipe or two and give up. At that location it seems the bear(s) are more determined!
Do you think the Camlockbox is strong enough in most cases for bear protection ?
By dbaxter
Great video!!! :D
Hyperfire 2 pics

Thanks a lot! I've been wondering how the images[…]

I check with dad and his digital thermometer he ha[…]

I think it’s kind of ironic that as we slip […]

Second Big Buck. Part 2

That’s a good one!