This is the place to share all the cool pictures & movies you get from your trail cameras. In other words, if it's not a picture or movie related to a camera problem, it goes here. If it is a picture or movie related to a camera problem, please post it in the appropriate manufacturer forum.
By reaperman
It looks like he got hit low behind the shoulder into the lower belly region. And is this the same buck in the lower videos two days later?

By Anthony
All I think I see is that his right forearm is swollen all the way to the knee. I see a darkness on his right lower chest behind the front leg. I also see some dark spots on his rump. On his side is looks like a line rather than a small circle so I think I agree that he was gored in a fight.

The limp must be from sore muscle tissue on or behind the right shoulder. his knee and ankle areas do not look swollen.

I can't tell if the dark areas are clotted blood or simply bad bruising. If he was skewered there by an arrow, I am thinking those are fatal areas like liver etc.

Or since all the dark areas are about the same height thus more horizontal, it could be the bumper of a vehicle hit him.

you should have been using a Ridgetec Lookout. :mrgreen:
Attachments
Clip5.jpg
Clip5.jpg (71.62 KiB) Viewed 471 times
Clip4.jpg
Clip4.jpg (58.78 KiB) Viewed 471 times
Clip3.jpg
Clip3.jpg (60.08 KiB) Viewed 471 times
Clip2.jpg
Clip2.jpg (43.37 KiB) Viewed 471 times
Clip1.jpg
Clip1.jpg (51.82 KiB) Viewed 471 times
By Anthony
I zoomed in on the chest region to get a better look. Here is what I found there... there is definitely some redness and edema in those areas.
Attachments
zoomedin.png
zoomedin.png (667.52 KiB) Viewed 467 times
By reaperman
Anthony wrote: Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:35 pm there is definitely some redness and edema in those areas.
My deer hunting partner is a doctor, after a day of hunting I like to put my dictionary away and visit this forum to communicate with "regular" guys. And now your pulling this "edema" stuff :)
Cold fox

How much snow do you have on the ground?

Yes, your "friend" needs to have an acco[…]

Hyperfire 2 pics

Fantastic photos. I've been a longtime fan of the[…]