Please post ideas for security features, mounting brackets and stands. Please include photos and designs for everyone to see.
By NantucketShedHunter
After my M-80XT was stolen a couple months ago I'm VERY leery about setting out my cameras. But I've slowly moved on and I'm getting right back into it again.

I found a 10' folding aluminum ladder that is very light and easy to carry. I packed all my gear up and the ladder and hiked about 1/2 mile in to a watering hole I discovered last year. It's a very private place. I've never seen any civilians back there. I should be okay. I still locked the camera to the tree with a python cable lock.

Anyway, I used the ladder to mount my M-80X overlooking the watering hole. I'll let the cam soak for at least a month, possibly longer. I'm already itchy to see the results of this set.

Click on the link and read the photo's captions.

https://picasaweb.google.com/1126843217 ... JGdpajsqgE
By Passingthrough
Welcome back 8)
By hazelvillebucks
with the ladder you are gettin closer to being a hunter, all you have to do is set at the top of the ladder and have a weapon.even a paintball gun. but in truth you already are a hunter learning more and more about incredible creatures.
By cosmos24
Nan seems to have the hunters mentality already.
By danno1400
Very nice set-up. That is a secluded spot but I think I would carry the ladder in each time, if someone found it they could take your camera and ladder. Especially if you are only checking it once a month.
By Mjn1979
Very nice setup. Should yield some great pics,
By NantucketShedHunter
Very nice set-up. That is a secluded spot but I think I would carry the ladder in each time, if someone found it they could take your camera and ladder. Especially if you are only checking it once a month.

The ladder is far away from the camera. I have flat camo colored paint I will use to repaint it. I've had cameras in there for two years. Never seen anyone in there. It's very remote and private. I should be okay.
By NantucketShedHunter
I found the ladder under an abandoned tree stand. The owner moved off the island where I live and never brought it with him. It's a great ladder. Very light, easy to carry and it folds together.

Thanks for the compliment. There is a bug inside […]

Unity???

https://youtu.be/pAJ4m5kMQi8

Not at this time.

Kitty and the Snake

That’s a brave cat. And interesting behavior[…]