Please post ideas for security features, mounting brackets and stands. Please include photos and designs for everyone to see.
By ribsyj
Seen one of these in back of one of my fire chiefs vehicle. Thought be good idea for mounting cameras up out of sight. I use climbing sticks now but this looks quicker and easier. What you all think.

http://bit.ly/19cQu4F
By mikeinkaty
Seen one of these in back of one of my fire chiefs vehicle. Thought be good idea for mounting cameras up out of sight. I use climbing sticks now but this looks quicker and easier. What you all think.

http://bit.ly/19cQu4F

That would be nice for all the 'Youngen's' out there. At my age I would need a cherry picker!

Mike :D
By C.A.M.O.
Wow, that's really slick! It would be great for carrying on my 4-wheeler.

Great idea Pat, would be really handy with the chores on the wheeler.
Or cleaning your windows again? :shocked:

Rick! :D
By Ol Arky
That would be nice for all the 'Youngen's' out there. At my age I would need a cherry picker!

Nice, lite and compact but like Mike said it would be great for ya youngster's but I would be in the same boat as he is.... I've been huntin' a stand with a stair case for several years now and almost fell off it this year... :oops: :oops: It ain't but 4' from the ground to the top of the stairs but it still would hurt... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By mikeinkaty
Nice, lite and compact but like Mike said it would be great for ya youngster's but I would be in the same boat as he is.... I've been huntin' a stand with a stair case for several years now and almost fell off it this year... :oops: :oops: It ain't but 4' from the ground to the top of the stairs but it still would hurt... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey Arky - If I wanted to shoot a deer I could move my rocking chair out on the deck of the RV and take my pick. Would have hot coffee and an electric blanket! I guess if I was rich I could just hire someone to do it!

By ko4nrbs
I like climbing sticks so I can use my climbing belt. It may be difficult to keep a light ladder from slipping off a tree.

Bill
By dbaxter
That looks pretty slick! How much does it actually weigh?

David
By Art Vandelay
I've got a 12 footer and love it. I throw it in the back of the Rhino and use it for cams and setting up stands as well. It's a little on the flimsy side but that's to be expected since it isn't one solid piece.

I keep it in the back of my truck year round so I've always got a ladder handy.
By bowhtr1
I like that. Might just have to get one to carry on my 4 weeler. :)
By cam fan 2
I have one and loved it until it got some age on it. I was getting on my roof and I had one foot on the ladder and one going to the roof. It collapsed. Down I went. My deck is not soft. Now with regular cleaning and lube It would not have happened I expect. I cleaned it and have used it again but I am much more careful. :)

Thanks for the compliment. There is a bug inside […]

Unity???

https://youtu.be/pAJ4m5kMQi8

Not at this time.

Kitty and the Snake

That’s a brave cat. And interesting behavior[…]