Please post ideas for security features, mounting brackets and stands. Please include photos and designs for everyone to see.
By picdic
this one had a tussle with a bear this spring. that's what those marks are. he had ripped the hood off, that i glued over the lens. but other than that, only some scratches in the paint. oh ya, and some bites in the python lock cable plastic covering.
and i didn't notice until awhile later, with the cam at home, that the bugger had pierced the leds plastic covering in a couple spots.
By snakelk
Nice job on the boxes Picdic! Love the paint jobs. You're correct about the trees and how light colored they actually are. I've made a lot of my boxes too dark, and in fact have repainted many of them to lighten them up some.

What kind of boxes are those and where did you get them? I like the shape and the rounded corners. I'm always on the lookout for inexpensive raw material I can use to fabricate boxes. The most expensive electrical disconnect boxes I've been using are $15, and I try to not pay more than that.

Again, nice work on the boxes, and thanks for posting the pics!

https://youtu.be/WPpZcMRTjnE

Trail Cam repair question

I'll be watching, I had the same thing happen with[…]

Nice Late Season Buck

we had about 10" last month, snow showers sin[…]

Thanks for the compliment. There is a bug inside […]