Use this forum to discuss modifications to cameras for retrofitting external batteries, solar panels, and case mods not related to camera security.
By hungryman
Anybody with a M900i, could you post a pic of the section of the door that allows it to open/close with the external bat plugged in?

Rolltide2013..... on this forum has one way of modifying the m990i without cutting the door, i would like to hear some other ideas that have been working for some of the other folks also. There must be more than just the 2 of us that would like to see an improvement in that area.

thanks
hungryman
By nincehelser
Anybody with a M900i, could you post a pic of the section of the door that allows it to open/close with the external bat plugged in?

Rolltide2013..... on this forum has one way of modifying the m990i without cutting the door, i would like to hear some other ideas that have been working for some of the other folks also. There must be more than just the 2 of us that would like to see an improvement in that area.

thanks
hungryman

Bottom View of Moultrie 900iXT (2013 Model sold through WalMart)

Bottom View of Moultrie 990i (2013 Model)

By rgilley
I agree, the Wal Mart version looks to be so much better thought out, I think it is the newer model.
By hungryman
nincehelser

thanks for putting up the pics. I kinda thought it would be something like that. The 900ix has a whole differant bottom, so making that mod. on the m990i would be out of the question. :(

Rolltide2013 's mod. (re-locating the ext. 12v port )is looking like the best solution that I've personally seen so far.

hungryman

I have a primos camera I run off a ext battery wit[…]

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]

When people are having a bad day at work or things[…]

Lookout issue

I will be back there next Saturday, thanks again. […]