If you have trouble registering or logging in, please read the announcement in the forum for ways to get help.
By NantucketShedHunter
#341710 Was it just on my end or was this site down for several hours late yesterday? Also, I could not get onto the HCO portal for my GoCam.
By Anthony
#341711 The cloud infrastructure crashed and so the site was unreachable. At this point I have no clue what caused it but it makes me nervous.

I may have to move Chasingame yet again to a more dependable environment.
By NantucketShedHunter
#341714 Thanks. HCO was out as well at the same time. I could not get onto the portal for my GoCam. Is HCO on the same connection as chasingame?
By NantucketShedHunter
#341734 This is not good. I was not receiving any pictures from my Spartan GoCam for 6 hours and I could not get on the portal. I pay good money for those services.
By NantucketShedHunter
#341737 One.
By LibbyLA
#341738 I hope your earlier post was joking or sarcastic, but I never know how to read you, so in case you were not joking, PM me your snail mail address, and I will mail you a check for $1, to cover the $.11 you lost (assuming $8.34 for 30 days of AT&T, plus premium at the highest rate of $4/month, and an outage of 6 hours is 1/120 of the time covered). Neither my telephone company nor my cable TV provider (also my ISP) offer that and I pay lots more to them.

(Never mind that you are willingly forgoing a lot of the benefits of premium by not using the app...)

Seriously, the outage was not HCO or CG's fault, nor was it under their control. You can bet that they are even more unhappy about it than we users are.
By Roscoe
NantucketShedHunter wrote:This is not good. I was not receiving any pictures from my Spartan GoCam for 6 hours and I could not get on the portal. I pay good money for those services.

Honestly, if it's going to get under your skin that much, I would suggest cancelling your plans and selling the camera. Any device that is going to be reliant on cell & Internet to function is going to go down occassionally. That's just a fact. Last fall all AT&T cell phones in the Austin Texas area went down. No calls, no texts, no internet...nothing. Lasted for several hours. Not having a home phone made it even crazier. But you know what, it happens. And it'll happen again.

Good news is, your camera kept right on taking pictures. They'll be on the memory card.