New to the forum or trail cameras? Got a question? This is the place to start. Please introduce yourself and tell us your plans for your cameras. Enjoy !
By ggary
Hi - used to occasionally lurk here years ago, figured I'd sign up. Been using t-cams for a few years & became addicted shortly after retrieving pics from that 1st cam.LOL. Use mostly video mode these days.
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.
By Anthony
Great to have you. WE don't have the activity we used to back before Facebook took over but its still a good place to discuss cameras and issue and share photos and experiences.
By reaperman
ggary wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:25 am Hi - used to occasionally lurk here years ago, figured I'd sign up. Been using t-cams for a few years & became addicted shortly after retrieving pics from that 1st cam.LOL. Use mostly video mode these days.
I live in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Welcome, when we think Canada its natural to think of a rustic northern country. Is Nova Scotia much the same? I know geographically, its sits more by itself. What kind of mammals do you typically see?
By ggary
NS is a small Province, not as "rustic" as some places. Not a lot of tracts of wilderness due to many roads/highways that basically all follow the coastline or lead to it. Short shallow rivers, thousands of small lakes with mix of hardwood & boreal forest types. Low elevation - highest point is about 1800 ft.
Critters include small moose population, whitetails, black bear, eastern coyote, red fox, beaver, otter, mink, muskrat, bobcat, a few lynx in northern part of province, red squirrel, flying squirrel, striped skunk, short tail weasel, snowshoe hare, fisher, some pine marten, groundhog, lots of migratory & non-migratory birds.
3 legged doe visits again

It's been a little while since she came over to vi[…]

https://youtu.be/wpiPNRVmMzU

Bobcat's back.

bad luck this time but sooner or later, you will g[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]