New to the forum or trail cameras? Got a question? This is the place to start. Please introduce yourself and tell us your plans for your cameras. Enjoy !
By FingerLakesCabin
Hello

I'm new to the forum. I have a cabin deep in the woods in the Finger Lakes of New York. I joined here because four of my cameras had their cards stolen out of them and then the cameras didn't work after that. I'll be looking to learn about cellar trail cameras and security cameras. I figure if they are going to steal and break my cameras I might as well record them live and give the pictures and videos to the cops. If that is a reasonable expectation?
By Anthony
Welcome to the forum and Chasingame! Glad to have you. We will do our best to give you the feedback you need. we have quite few cellular users here and many with camera experience since the old film days.
By reaperman
FingerLakesCabin wrote: Fri May 29, 2020 5:48 pm Hello

I'm new to the forum. I have a cabin deep in the woods in the Finger Lakes of New York. I joined here because four of my cameras had their cards stolen out of them and then the cameras didn't work after that. I'll be looking to learn about cellar trail cameras and security cameras. I figure if they are going to steal and break my cameras I might as well record them live and give the pictures and videos to the cops. If that is a reasonable expectation?
Why people can’t respect others belongings bothers me. Especially now with all of the chaos going on in my home state of Minnesota. Thankfully, i’m A hundred miles north of the craziness. Anyway, take one of your non working cameras and place it where it’s visible. Then hide a good camera to watch over the dummy. It will be kind of like fishing, hopefully you will be able to reel in a sucker :wink: Welcome aboard and please post some photos.
By dbaxter
Welcome to CG! Good luck catching the lowlife thief.
Still Pregnant?

:mrgreen:

Italian chamois

Browning Recon Force SpecOps

I don't usually but the weeds we're getting so tal[…]

https://youtu.be/jLWwAjHGTdg "My goal in th[…]