New to the forum or trail cameras? Got a question? This is the place to start. Please introduce yourself and tell us your plans for your cameras. Enjoy !
By Roscoe
A hardy welcome to everyone joining forum. Please do us a big favor when you join and at least list the state you live in when you fill out your profile and if not that, maybe the general area you hunt. It's awesome to see all the different areas of the country, and the world for that matter, that our members come from. We know you will enjoy your stay here and when you start posting all the awesome cam pictures you're gonna get....we're gonna want to know where they came from...so help us out and let us all know what area your cameras call home! :mrgreen:

And for any of you old members that have been hanging around for years, go back and fill out where you're from in your profile...ya slackers! :lol: :wink:

Thanks all!
By Kingfisher
Hello all

I'm a long time hunter and trail camera owner. Built my first Trail Cam about 3 years ago. Used a Sony P41. There was little to chose from at that time at a reasonable cost, well one that would work. I currently reside in TN.
By Live2Hunt1
Just outside of Atlantic city New Jersy (not where Im from but where I've ended up) Use the cameras to keep track of the deer in my area since I own the little 13 acre hunting spot in the middle of a neighborhood. Pictures and bowhunting deer are my main hobbies.. Im computer illiterate so hopefully I'll figure out how to post my cam pics....
By Anthony
hey!

we have some threads (sticky's at the top of the pictures forum) giving some pointers on using photobucket and other systems to host yourp ics prior to posting them. Its very easy really so dont be intimidated at all.
By Roscoe
Just outside of Atlantic city New Jersy (not where Im from but where I've ended up) Use the cameras to keep track of the deer in my area since I own the little 13 acre hunting spot in the middle of a neighborhood. Pictures and bowhunting deer are my main hobbies.. Im computer illiterate so hopefully I'll figure out how to post my cam pics....

Holey Moley...ya showed up! I thought maybe you were dead or in jail til I got that email the other nite!!! :mrgreen:

As many years as we spent racing & shootin online, how can you be computer illiterate? :lol:
By johnnydeerhunter
welcome aboard from one jersey boy to another, know matter how you ended up here
By cessna
I'm from North Western New Mexico. I'm fairly new to trail cams. I have a Moultrie D40 and a RM55 on order with Rich at Trailcampro.com.
Good to be aboard.
CELL-LINK By SpyPoint

I ended up getting it the other day...After speaki[…]

6-pt buck in velvet https://youtu.be/bgZSkYex2Iw […]

Bear messing with camera https://youtu.be/QX6NDhFn[…]

nope. just lots of black bear around