General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
Not sure why I need ease on in. I've been trying investigating the trail cameras for a view weeks and found these scoutguard cameras very interesting. I would like to purchase one, and if I do, I would like to get the latest and greatest available to avoid the issues that others have painstakingly documented. I may be wrong, but I assumed that was one of the benefits of this forum any way. To find out the good, bad and ugly on the products out there, make informed decisions, and get a good product.

It seems that I will get the latest and greatest if I place the order now, so thank you very much to the HCO Sales person.

And no if you haven't figured out from this post so far, I'm not anti scout guard. Just amazed and a bit overwhelmed by the number of scout cameras on the market. And also by the fact that so many of them have so many issues.

Thanks for your help. And by the way, didn't register just to add that one post. I plan on participating going forward.

Sorry to have ruffled some feathers.
Rodster

Sorry, in the scoutguard arena, we get a lot of corporate espionage from people coming on this forum making claims and talking negatively and sometimes falsely. We are just a bit gun shy is all.
I have a ? just bought a scout guard after all the good reviews I read on your site. I seen the picture of some type of film put over the IR to hide the red glow can you tell me what you used for this and does it affest the picture? thanks and great web site for people looking for trail cams
I have a ? just bought a scout guard after all the good reviews I read on your site. I seen the picture of some type of film put over the IR to hide the red glow can you tell me what you used for this and does it affest the picture? thanks and great web site for people looking for trail cams

In the review where you see the automotive tint covering the IR array, look just below that for before/after pic samples.
do you recommend using the film over the IR? just worried someone will see the camara with the red lights.. I also have a new Moultrie I60 that lights up like a xmas tree and would like to put it on that to.. the scout guard seems like an awsome cam so far. I will be putting it out Sat along with the Moultrie and cudde see how they stack up.I have 3 cuddies and have had so so luck with them so trying the other 2
I would play with it in the dark and take samples. Decide if it is a trade off you can live with. Buy a security box, use Python cables.

https://youtu.be/V2Fwz7XAfzI

We have to build a free internet, a new data cente[…]

This takes talent

red.jpg

From the President

https://youtu.be/j3mBeZqLuYE?t=58