General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
By Anthony
The reason that was not mentioned is it is suppose to only be available to law enforcement and the DNR folks. The civilian version (urban) does not have this feature. The field version has the laser shot feature with crosshair software downloads for your PC.
By CindyBea
Do yall feel I need to create a new forum "Yodercams forum" for all the support and issues surrounding this new camera ?

Yes, that will be nice, because I don't think I can read the manual and then figure out how to use this camera - it sure looks like some high-performance gadget and I'm not so good with cutting edge stuff :? :lol:

More support, please 8)
CindyBea,

They come with personalized support. Yours will come with a ripped body builder to provide the necessary support! He may not be able to read the manual to you or solve your camera issues, but your really won't care :D His name is Anthony :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Freakin hilarious!!!

Do yall feel I need to create a new forum "Yodercams forum" for all the support and issues surrounding this new camera ?

Come on, it's the Yodercam...not support will be needed!!!!! :mrgreen:

They all talk the talk in the beginning :wink:
I think I'll wait for the 2010 new version with the option button on the back "Give me another cold beer"!

great idea Badger!! mabye they cam come out with a 2009-1/2 model!
By cwensk
ROFLMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Roscoe
Freakin hilarious!!!

Come on, it's the Yodercam...not support will be needed!!!!! :mrgreen:

They all talk the talk in the beginning :wink:

You know your right!!!! That darn Jack!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
By clvickers
With the passage of this so called "stimulus package" thanks to three Republican traitors (Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, and Arlen Specter), we need to deploy some of these around capitol hill so that we can positively and scientifically prove to the American people that Obama, Pelosi, Reid and our other Democratic "FRIENDS in DC are up to no good, and are ripping us, the american taxpayer, off.

I'm surprised that we haven't found an all out gun ban in the stimulus package yet. Of course no one has fully read the complete package, even though they voted for it, so it may still be there..
By Anthony
I emailed Jack Yoder, President and he told me that the camera is indeed water proof, functions underwater and records sound. It has an add-on attachment where by you can arm the camera then attach it to a passing whale or great white and get stills and vids with sound this way. the cam will detach its self based on your settings and float up to the top with an auto-deploying air balloon. There's nothing quite like vids of those humpbacks during mating season.

You can use the camera in motion base record strapped to your bass boat or a pier in the ocean.

https://youtu.be/V2Fwz7XAfzI

We have to build a free internet, a new data cente[…]

This takes talent

red.jpg

From the President

https://youtu.be/j3mBeZqLuYE?t=58