General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
great review on the cam, thanks for taking the time. it looks like this company has come a long way fast. looking at what grew up around the hole maybe it will attract the elusive bigfoot.
Sounds great, but I'm a little skeptical about purchasing one because of the problems you are having in relocating
the cam after you have set it out. I have this problem already without the invisimode on my cams.I will wait to see what innovations they come out with next. I do like the info strip, but with the sex info I will make sure not to step in front of a Yodercam if I buy one! Could cause problems:lol:
with the sex info I will make sure not to step in front of a Yodercam if I buy one! Could cause problems:lol:

but is a great feature if you have teenagers that are dating. explain the features of the camera and that it will be somewhere lurking when they get home from a date. make sure the daughters date knows about it as well as the fact that you have WMD's (weapons of male destruction) in the house :wink:
I see the invisisalt actually attracted salt water fish to the "puddle"

Yes. All mule deer. Cellular service is very spo[…]

Nice Late Season Buck

We designed the Ridgetec Lookout with a special fi[…]

Trail Cam repair question

thats great!

https://www.trailcampro.com/pages/2021-winter-pre[…]