General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
The Stealth Cam One Year Limited Warranty

For a brief period of time, Stealth Cam went down to a 90-day warranty following the trends of many retailers and consumer electronics companies. However, after further review and customer feedback we have decided to return to a One Year Limited Warranty on all cameras. This warranty covers all older cameras that were sold under the 90-day warranty change but is limited to covering the cameras for manufacturer defects.

Like most industries, our warranty is valid only for the original owner of the camera purchased from an authorized retailer.

Every one of our cameras undergoes a rigorous 37-point quality control inspection including 100% function testing of each and every unit. At Stealth Cam, our customers are our number one priority and we want them to know we stand proudly behind every camera bearing our name.

Tampering with or altering the unit will void the warranty. Any unauthorized service will void warranty. Original sales receipt must be produced for any warranty service and a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained from customer service at 877-269-8490 prior to returning product.
I agree and I feel that they did take a look in our forum and read the comments here. You see we are making a difference here at Chasingame.com.
Instead of thumbs up to Stealth(for doing what should have been obvious)
I say thumbs up to Chasingame and all its members! :wink:

Yes. All mule deer. Cellular service is very spo[…]

Nice Late Season Buck

We designed the Ridgetec Lookout with a special fi[…]

Trail Cam repair question

thats great!

https://www.trailcampro.com/pages/2021-winter-pre[…]