General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
S2
http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=105

IR4
http://www.chasingame.com/index.php?id=104

:!: Hold on to your hats... I just tested the trigger times on these two cameras and both come in just over 1 second. At this price this is sounding very interesting. :D

I will try and get the full write up online and some samples pictures as soon as I can.
My IR 4 has been doing good ( for a $100 cam ) on mine I would have to rate the picture quality as fair, but I noticed it looks like some fine dust inside the camera lens. This could be the problem.
Keep us posted. This might be the best entry level cam going. Very user friendly .
If battery life is good, this is on par with the bushnell I40, and scout guard but for way less money.

Of course, time will tell to see how QC is.

From what I have read on this site and posted pics. , this cam is not in the same league as I40 and SG . It does have a 1.5-2 second trigger and mine has been getting about 2500 pics on a set of 4 c cell batteries . That is about 1/2 day 1/2 night. I think it is a good cam for low volume close range trail shots.
My next cam will likely be either a SG or Bushnell TC these seem to be the best for the money. The amount you save in batteries will equal out and you get better flash range and pic quality. On both you can add external cable for rechargeable battery.
If battery life is good, this is on par with the bushnell I40, and scout guard but for way less money.

From what I have read on this site and posted pics. , this cam is not in the same league as I40 and SG .

Show me.

PQ is superior to the bushnell/scout guard. Trigger speed is on par. Locking/hanging it up seems to be an issue though. Battery life seems to be the question right now. If battery life is close to them and little or no QC issues arise....what's the point of paying double?
I agree with Anthony in that I am a little surprised there isn't more comments being posted on these cams. I was expecting to come back to this thread and at least find some opinion or excitement or something. I for one am interested.

aaahhh, but you see, we have been let down by cam companies so many times before. :mrgreen:
But this is their second year at it. They are trying to get it right and this is praiseworthy. We see a defnite improvement over last year already.

From what I have read on this site and posted pics. , this cam is not in the same league as I40 and SG .

Show me.

PQ is superior to the bushnell/scout guard. Trigger speed is on par. Locking/hanging it up seems to be an issue though. Battery life seems to be the question right now. If battery life is close to them and little or no QC issues arise....what's the point of paying double?

By PQ do you mean pic quality? If so I meant it was NOT as good as bushnell and scout guard. and flash range is less on mine. Give the experts on here time to gather their data on their test models.
By PQ do you mean pic quality? If so I meant it was NOT as good as bushnell and scout guard. and flash range is less on mine. Give the experts on here time to gather their data on their test models.

Yes photo quality. In the limited photos I've seen, I think it has superior photo quality to the bushnell/scout guards. Just the 2mp photos posted on the review page look on par or better also IMO.

EDIT: Just saw they posted images on the IR4. Daylight photos seem to be on par with the bushnell. The night time photos are far superior to me. So far anyway.

Anyway.. have to take the wait and see approach.
What is the exact model number of the S2? A store in my area has Wildgame 2 megapixel cameras on sale in a 2 pack for $99.99. However it does not say S2 on the package but it does have a different model number that includes an S and a 2. Thanks, Kurt
Kitty and the Snake

That’s a brave cat. And interesting behavior[…]

Now it's safe!

https://youtu.be/bfa2MiDhbk0

Redtail hawk

Cool.

David Clements Speaks out

Watch before it is censored from Youtube... https[…]