General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
around 1500 photos so far - still kickin.

Cool.

2nd part of question? Seems if the whiteout issue could be fixed... this is a viable option under $100 camera. Photo's look rather well.

Read others where they are getting 6 second shutters?
I doubt they will fix the whiteout issue but I will ask. I doubt those people are computing trigger times correctly would be my guess on that issue.
I e-mailed the Wildview link on their website. They replied asking for the camera S/N and a couple of sample pictures. I sent this info back to them so we will see what happens. I will post the reply if/when I hear back from them. This must have been a distributor, GSM-LLC in Grand Prairie Tx. I'm sure Anthony knows or knows of them. We shall see. My theory of this problem is Wildview tried to get fancy with this camera and have it gradually switch the appature settings rather than simply go from day to nite and blew it (BAD)!
For the money it is yes. The picture quality is nice. Battery life is acceptable. We have always liked the Wildview cameras. On this model, you just have to accept the whiteout and the slower trigger times.
Well, my TGL5IR cam is on its way to the R&D guy's at Wildview/GSM. They provided a RS UPS return label for this return and exchange.
Batteries held up pretty well before the low battery warning came on. From 7/22/09 until 8/21/09 the cam took 1803 still's of which 246 were whiteouts with the camera set to hi-res. Also captured 54 fifteen second AVI's of which 20 were whiteouts. All whiteouts occurred at daylight and dark roughly +/- an 1hour. The guys at GSM are suppose to send a 5IR back to me that does not have the whiteout issue. If so this will be an unreal turn of events. I want hold my breath but who knows? I will post the results when the replacement cam arrives. I have a second TGL5IR set out now which is worse than the first one. On the first pull of the SD Card there were 233 pic's and 74 were whiteouts. This camera came into my possession from a sales guy at Dicks Sporting goods who promised Wildview had corrected the issue LOL. He also said I had 90 days to return the cam. I will keep it until the replacement comes back, hopefully soon.
Well, my TGL5IR cam is on its way to the R&D guy's at Wildview/GSM. They provided a RS UPS return label for this return and exchange.
Batteries held up pretty well before the low battery warning came on. From 7/22/09 until 8/21/09 the cam took 1803 still's of which 246 were whiteouts with the camera set to hi-res. Also captured 54 fifteen second AVI's of which 20 were whiteouts. All whiteouts occurred at daylight and dark roughly +/- an 1hour. The guys at GSM are suppose to send a 5IR back to me that does not have the whiteout issue. If so this will be an unreal turn of events. I want hold my breath but who knows? I will post the results when the replacement cam arrives. I have a second TGL5IR set out now which is worse than the first one. On the first pull of the SD Card there were 233 pic's and 74 were whiteouts. This camera came into my possession from a sales guy at Dicks Sporting goods who promised Wildview had corrected the issue LOL. He also said I had 90 days to return the cam. I will keep it until the replacement comes back, hopefully soon.

http://www.wildviewcam.com/warranty.html

I asked my GSM representative about the whiteout issue I am having too. He says he will "check into it". :D
Redtail hawk

According to the time stamp, the hawk was there fo[…]

David Clements Speaks out

Watch before it is censored from Youtube... https[…]

This takes talent

2-in-1, now I have not done that before.

https://youtu.be/V2Fwz7XAfzI