General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
Anthony.All I want is the Uway Black Flash.Forget everything else. :mrgreen:
I am sure folks are getting their stuff all lined up and will start getting their vids on soon.I am really looking for some good stuff to show up.David
Thanks David... I found it on my computer and will see just how dumb I really am... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Arky.Looks like you are doing fine with it.At least we are entering the contest with what little knowledge we have about these things.
Maybe all the fellows are just waiting untill the last few days to upload theirs and blow us clear out of the competition. :mrgreen: David
Bluesman, the contest is just like huntin'... Ya can't kill um settin' at home on the couch if ya're huntin'... And if ya don't enter ya sure can't win a prize in the contest... :wink: :wink:

I know my video collection ain't nothin' special but it's entered... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
CONGRADS Bluesman on a GREAT video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

And :shock: WOW :shock: look who was 2nd!!!!!! :D :D
You fellows probably won't believe this but it is Gospel Truth.This is the first prize I have won since winning a Rose Bush back in 1962. I think I feel younger. :mrgreen:
I wish more would have entered this contest.I had a lot of enjoyment in doing this one.Thanks,David

Yes. All mule deer. Cellular service is very spo[…]

Nice Late Season Buck

We designed the Ridgetec Lookout with a special fi[…]

Trail Cam repair question

thats great!

https://www.trailcampro.com/pages/2021-winter-pre[…]