General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
Everyone.

I am working on getting cameras as they become available from the following companies. (these have committed cameras so far)

-Moultrie
-Stealth Cam
-Bushnell
-Primos
-Hunten (testing now)
-EyeCon (I have a late entry from 2013 that I will get reviewed)
-Uway (vh400 in progress now)

Ones I would like to test:

-Covert
-Acorn
-Reconyx
-WildGame

If anyone would like to supply a 2014 camera for the duration of a review from the above list, please pm me on it.

I just wanted to let people know that cameras are "on the way" from the top list but arrival dates are unknown. I get updates like "camera not ready yet", "its on backorder", etc ....

Please reply here if there is a particular camera you feel is important.
I think we are all in waiting, :mrgreen:

I'm waiting on the new 3g Cams to hit the shelf. Covert will probably be my Guinea Pig first.
I think we grilled the Cell Cam's well last year, and learned much about them. I expect the new 3g Cams will get the same treatment, except this time we go into this with much more knowledge than before.

Other than having to put a hat on the 2013 Code Black to keep the water out, it's been everything I expected. After all the experimenting with different setups and finding out what works and how to maximize performance the Cam has worked flawlessly for the last 4 month as far as the Hardware involved. We all know about the problems we had with AT&T, but that had nothing to do with the hardware. That also seems for the most part corrected for now.
Thanks Anthony!

I agree with the posters above that I would love to see the new Reconyx cams tested as well as a couple new 3G cellular cams (probably Covert and Acorn).

Of the companies that are committed, I am interested in:

Bushnell 119676c
Moultrie M-880i and M-1100i
Stealth G42
Primos Blackout

Great to hear we have some reviews to looks forward to :D
Also, keep in mind that in years past we recieved cameras practically before the public and in many case way before the public and in most cases those cameras were not ready. We no longer accept pre-release cameras or early bird releases.
I'm interested in finding a white flash camera that actually works. The trend seems to be a move to white LEDs, and I'm about to think that it is impossible for white LEDs to come anywhere close to matching the quality and performance of a strobe flash. In fact, I'd have to say that I have yet to see white LED night pics that were not absolutely worthless. Having said that, I'd welcome any reviews of strobe flash cameras, if any are actually being produced nowadays. Perhaps Cuddeback is still making a white strobe flash camera?
I'm interested in finding a white flash camera that actually works. The trend seems to be a move to white LEDs, and I'm about to think that it is impossible for white LEDs to come anywhere close to matching the quality and performance of a strobe flash. In fact, I'd have to say that I have yet to see white LED night pics that were not absolutely worthless. Having said that, I'd welcome any reviews of strobe flash cameras, if any are actually being produced nowadays. Perhaps Cuddeback is still making a white strobe flash camera?

I would not say worthless but I tend to agree there. I am urging certain manufacturers to develop a nice white flash and have been for some time.
The ne cuddebacks are gona be able to interchange from black led, red led and strobe whiteflash simply by swapping out flash modules. They are also supposed to be 20 mp and pricepoint starting at $150 dollars. I plan on trying one when they become available.
The ne cuddebacks are gona be able to interchange from black led, red led and strobe whiteflash simply by swapping out flash modules. They are also supposed to be 20 mp and pricepoint starting at $150 dollars. I plan on trying one when they become available.

Cool!....I had forgot about that, but now remember seeing an ATA show video introducing them.
I would definitely like to see a review on the new Cuddeback Micro cameras!
http://www.bowhunting.com/videos/2014-a ... ash-t_3179
I wonder what the actual MP will be on the cudde from a hardware perspective. I would guess the 20mp
Will be obtained by software?

I'm sure you are correct. That's way overkill for any practical purpose, not to mention a huge file space hog.
I wouldn't mind seeing a review on some of Spypoints new offerings like the Smart series or their dual lens Twin Hawk or their updated cellular cams...

Yes. All mule deer. Cellular service is very spo[…]

Nice Late Season Buck

We designed the Ridgetec Lookout with a special fi[…]

Trail Cam repair question

thats great!

https://www.trailcampro.com/pages/2021-winter-pre[…]