General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
I probably need to post a message and let everyone know what is going on. Simply Chasingame is now my job. I plan to review products and expand the store and sell products and this is my main focus. I quit all jobs and consulting.

How would you perceive is the best way to get this across to readers ? something on the home page? sort of a state of the union type message ?
I probably need to post a message and let everyone know what is going on. Simply Chasingame is now my job. I plan to review products and expand the store and sell products and this is my main focus. I quit all jobs and consulting.

How would you perceive is the best way to get this across to readers ? something on the home page? sort of a state of the union type message ?

I would use multiple methods, and put the message out multiple times...in other words, when a salesman calls on me, I find that it takes several visits over a several month timespan for me to change my habits and become one of his new customers. If there's a way for you to individually email each CG member, that would be good, as there's probably a good number of members that don't visit CG on a regular basis. Perhaps even start a whole new spin-off site...something like "Trailcam Outfitters"....

Pat
Glad to see the reviews are coming back... :mrgreen:
Great to see you back doing reviews Anthony!
Nice Late Season Buck

we had about 10" last month, snow showers sin[…]

Trail Cam repair question

Greetings all. I'm new to forum and trail cam owne[…]

Thanks for the compliment. There is a bug inside […]

Unity???

https://youtu.be/pAJ4m5kMQi8