General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
By Anthony
I am working on it now ....

One more browning. I have some Bolyguards coming in, and some other unknown brands that look interesting, some moultrie. Having trouble with bushnell, HCO doesnt apparently have anything new. Stealthcam doesnt like me any more.

so for the companies that aren't sending cameras I will need to pick up at Cabelas. Can you guys make a list on this topic of the cameras that you feel are important to review ?
Boly Media/Bolyguard (ScoutGuard)

I have 5 camera models coming from Boly Media (Scoutguard) which I thought look very interesting. Several have a wide angle lens and I want to see how they handle this. wide angle is important in many surveillance applications and construction. It can be useful for food plot monitoring in time lapse too I would think.

BG962X-30W
SG2060-X
SG2060-K
SG562-D
SG520

Shenzhen Ereagle Technology Co.Ltd
I have two models coming from this company and one is a 4G camera. I don't know a lot about it yet.

Moultrie
I have a Moultrie M-888i and field Modem MV1

Spypoint
I have a Spypoint Force

Covert
A box of covert cameras came in, including wireless ones.

Bushnell and Primos
3 Bushnell and 3 Primos cameras came in.

StealthCam
I will add the DS4K to my shopping list.

Wildgame
Around 8 new Wildgame cameras came in.

Ridgetec
I have the 2017 models coming and they are working on 2018 models including a wireless one. I will have the non-wireless for review and for resale on CG. Ridgetec is a Canadian company.
I sent another email yesterday about it. I believe I originally spoke with a lady. Maybe it was Joey's daughter ?

That would be Brittany
By rebbie
I am working on it now ....

One more browning. I have some Bolyguards coming in, and some other unknown brands that look interesting, some moultrie. Having trouble with bushnell, HCO doesnt apparently have anything new. Stealthcam doesnt like me any more.

so for the companies that aren't sending cameras I will need to pick up at Cabelas. Can you guys make a list on this topic of the cameras that you feel are important to review ?

Hi Anthony. I am Looking forward to see you reviews! I would love to see you test some of the new Browning cameras. Other cameras that look interesting are the new Exodus Lift II cameras and also a new company called Radix. Glad to see you back testing!
REbbie,

The new Browning are almost done. :mrgreen:

List above updated.

Wow! Awesome! I usually go straight to the forums. I haven't checked the main page in a while. Thanks for letting me know.
http://www.chasingame.com/2017-bolymedi ... ra-review/

some rain just started here. Not sure how severe but could slow down the review machine for a bit... But then yall like rain pics too right ? Not to mention I need rain to see if these things leak or not in the real world....
Attachments
2017_Bolyguard_BG962-X30W.JPG
2017_Bolyguard_BG962-X30W.JPG (320.77 KiB) Viewed 63178 times
also, months ago Covert promised some cameras but I cant get them to respond and nothing has arrived yet.

Still no word from Covert on the promised review cameras.
Kitty and the Snake

That’s a brave cat. And interesting behavior[…]

Now it's safe!

https://youtu.be/bfa2MiDhbk0

Redtail hawk

Cool.

David Clements Speaks out

Watch before it is censored from Youtube... https[…]