General Announcements about the website, Trail Camera Reviews in progress, New cameras coming out, New Photo contests, etc
Now that I have completed the forum migration to the latest version, I am able to install new plugins and features.

this morning I installed a plugin that will show an embedded player for known video hosting sites.

When you post a topic with a link to a video, there is no need to surround it with a bbcode. just paste it in and submit. all the popular ones are already supported.

If you go back and "edit" your old posts removing the target= junk and resubmit it may fix it to show up as embedded. If you have trouble send me the topic link and I can fix it for you.

What I had to do some times is remove "target=" junk then press enter and type an "x" then submit.

On new posts it should just work by default without the need to use a bbcode for a video link. On your video settings (on your youtube or vimeo account, etc) make sure that embedding is allowed if you want it to embed properly.

example from my Vimeo account:

x
photo lightbox test post

The lightbox is not currently working for some reason. The photos are supposed to popup and show in a light box. Oh well.
Attachments
Landscapes-Nature-Forests-Woods-Trees-Wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg
Landscapes-Nature-Forests-Woods-Trees-Wallpaper-1920x1200.jpg (899.07 KiB) Viewed 15674 times
5733602-dark-forest.jpg
5733602-dark-forest.jpg (269.94 KiB) Viewed 15672 times
logo2.png
logo2.png (4.36 KiB) Viewed 15666 times
Lookout issue

Hi Saskboy, We too have been monitoring for others[…]

Its surprising how some animals tolerate one anoth[…]

Bucks in the creek

That buck almost ran your camera over

Deer & squirrels do get along...

Sometimes entertaining enough to keep me in the st[…]