Use this forum to display your favorite kill shots no matter what the prey might be. Add before and after photos of the animal off your scouting camera or bow cam, etc. if you have them and please tell us about your successful hunt. Vendor & pro staff kill shots "featuring" products need to go in the vendor forum. Thanks! :-)
By reaperman
I knew it would just be a matter of time before this guy showed up again. He's been scarce, its only the third time he came thru since beginning of January.
IMG_1469 (768x1024).jpg
IMG_1469 (768x1024).jpg (210.59 KiB) Viewed 350 times
IMG_0189.JPG
IMG_0189.JPG (693.1 KiB) Viewed 350 times
By reaperman
Anthony wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:28 pm Could there be pups in the hole ? Or you would know if the yote moved in an out all the time...
Here in Minnesota, the breeding season for coyotes is Jan-Feb. A female will normally take up a den right before birth which is sometime in April. She will remain in the den until the pups are weaned then abandon it. I cant say for sure if this den will be used this spring or not. But I will keep a camera there and see.

This would be the ideal spot for my ridgetec lookout since its a black flash camera. Coyotes and fox are very alert and spook at a IR flash from a trail camera. I dont know if I would get service in this spot or not. Its down pretty far in elevation in comparison to the rest of the woods, plus heavy tree cover. I have a friend who put a cellular camera near this spot and had to use a external antenna on a 20' piece of re-rod. But I will definitely try as soon as the weather warms up hopefully in a month or so.
Another yote

Nothing prettier than a dead or soon to be dead yo[…]

The fake foliage would be really good in a suitabl[…]

New White Flash camera

I got the Cuddeback 1279 c1! It seems excellent […]

Its raining now and even though birds found the se[…]