Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Bushnell cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By RiverRat
So I decided to call Bushnell this afternoon to talk to them about their Bushnell Aggressor Cellular Camera. I want to put it where I have 3 cameras already but again they are 500+ miles from my house. The guy I talked to (John) was awesome! Not only did he answer my questions he answered questions I would have had after I had the camera. I can't remember the last time I was finished talking to customer service I left feeling with a warm and tingly feeling. :D

After looking at the coverage map it looks like the camera should work where I want to put it. I know there is a different Cellular Camera that might be more recommended here but I'm very wowed by Bushnell's Customer Service.

I need to check my Essential E2 camera again but I've been very pleased with it as well.

If anyone is running the Bushnell's Cellular Camera and has a sample of the low res pictures on the Bushnell web page that would be great to see thanks
By bomar97
I'm glad to hear the customer service is good. The only company I've had great customer service from in the past was Leaf River .. and they are no longer around.
Another nice PA buck

Should be another good one.

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

Doesn't look too bad..maybe a bit bright in the mi[…]

Best Browning for pics/video

Had some reward points and picked up a Recon Force[…]

This is exactly why I went with a 20w panel, never[…]