Use this forum to place requests for new features in Scouting Assistant. Please indicate what version you are on (includes "embedded" which ships with several manufacturers cameras)
How about an option to add additional pictures or videos to an existing media set.. For example.. you'd have one media set for a year instead of 52 for each week... Just a thought unless it can be done already and I'm missing it.
Thanks and your welcome. The only way I could get this accomplished was to move the folder out of the SA directory, delete the media set, add the new photos to the folder and then add a new media set from the old folder with new photos.
All you really had to do is add the photos you want to the media set folder you want, then restart SA and they should show in the media set. Just make sure the Sync at Startup option is turned on in the settings tab.
I can check that but I dont think that is the same. You would still be required to use another software to rename the files and be in sequential order with the existing pictures on the folder. I have added pictures to an existing media set and the number of photos did not include the ones added after it was created. I will check that setting when I get home.
All you really had to do is add the photos you want to the media set folder you want, then restart SA and they should show in the media set. Just make sure the Sync at Startup option is turned on in the settings tab.
You are correct about this. The only thing is that you have to use another program that can rename the files as SA does for them to jive. Which I'm a stickler about, I want all the files named with the same setup and sequence. So without the other program, you would have to do as I stated in my first post. Thanks for the settings tip, I assumed it synced all the other photos on my hard drive as other picture storing software do. Guess I should have read the manual a little better..
It doesnt not sync by default as far as I know, keep in mind if you use time lapse cams that take hundreds of thousand of pic then this sync option will take a good deal longer to process....

20190831_111807.JPG 20190831_111546.JPG Here is[…]

When people are having a bad day at work or things[…]

If you can get it to work without internal batteri[…]

Lookout issue

I will be back there next Saturday, thanks again. […]